ARC Valeter/Driver - Telford
Furrows Group is a privately-owned, family run business serving motorists in Shropshire and surrounding areas since 1918. We are a multi-franchise dealership with 3 sites based in Telford, Shrewsbury and Oswestry offering Ford, Mazda, Kia and Skoda.
A vacancy has arisen for a full time ARC Valeter/Driver based at our Telford dealership.
- Carry out valeting operation to agreed method and standard
- At all times, as and when possible, work to times and standards as dictated by, Company Policy
- Good housekeeping (All general waste is disposed of in the areas or receptacles provided).
- Keep solvents and cleaning fluids closed when not in use
- Keep valeting area clean and free from sources of ignition
- When working inside the vehicle with cleaning solvents keep it well ventilated.
- Wear protective clothing including eye protection and gloves
- Before using steam and water pressure cleaners make external check of equipment and report any effects, pay particular attention to power leads. Collect and deliver customers vehicles without causing further damage
- Record all old damage on the ‘Condition check sheet’ and discuss with customers
- Advise estimators or reception staff of customers’ needs and requests
- Record courtesy car condition on each collection and discuss any issues with customers
- Complete courtesy car forms appropriately making sure they are timed and dated
- Completed cars are not released until confirmation of payment is given
- Park vehicles in an orderly fashion and in the correct locations
- Become familiar with Health and safety and COSHH requirements as related to your function
- Ensure BS10125 standards are adhered to at all times
To apply: Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com