Service Advisor - Telford
Furrows Group is a privately-owned, family run business serving motorists in Shropshire and surrounding areas since 1918. We are a multi-franchise dealership with 3 sites based in Telford, Shrewsbury and Oswestry offering Ford, Mazda, Kia and Skoda.
A vacancy has arisen for a front of house experienced Service Advisor based at our Telford dealership. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual, who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers
- Scheduling service appointments
- Cataloguing customer concerns and comments
- Logging service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Translating customers concerns and problems into standard repair terminology
- To actively promote and fully explain the value of additional work to customers to ensure you maximise the profit generated from the service while maintaining the bond of trust.
- Work alongside the service team/departments to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- IT skills
- Full UK Driving Licence required
- Minimum 1-year main dealer experience desirable
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, Saturdays/Thursday late night on a rotational basis (46.5 hours per week)
To apply: Please send CV with a covering letter briefly outlining experience to email@example.com