New Car Sales Executive
Furrows Group is a privately-owned, family run business serving motorists in Shropshire and surrounding areas since 1918. We are a multi-franchise dealership offering Ford, Mazda, Kia and Skoda.
A vacancy has arisen for a New Car Sales Executive based at our Oswestry dealership. This unique and exciting opportunity to work with Shropshire’s premier automotive dealer does not come around very often, and being privately owned you are not just a number and can make a real impact to the business and be part of a growing team.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals ideally with sales experience but not essential, who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills and a willingness to deliver results.
- To achieve vehicle sales targets along with secondary accessories
- Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle
- Undertaking enthusiastic presentation of the vehicle and carry out vehicle demonstration drives
- To create and a maintain a positive, customer friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for day to day maintenance of the showroom's and used car centres
- To achieve a high level of customer satisfaction as reported in monthly customer satisfaction analysis
- Negotiating sale and trade-in prices
- Working out finance arrangements and packages
- Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer
- Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork
- Protect customers data and help keep accurate and relevant data in order to use safely
- Make outbound telephone calls with the view of gaining new business
- Communicating with customers using modern technologies such as digital videos, Zoom calls and Microsoft Teams where appropriate
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- A current and valid drivers licence
- A professional smart appearance and attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and willingness to take the initiative
- Good knowledge of finance and basic mathematics
- A genuine ambition to carve a long term career
How to apply: Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com