Furrows Statement – COVID-19 (18th March 2020)
During the continued concern over the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, Furrows would like to reassure all our customers that currently it is business as usual for us, but with the following additional precautions in place:
- All our staff will be closely-monitored for any symptoms, and if necessary, will be quarantined against any customer contact.
- We will continue to keep our showrooms, service areas and any customer areas as safe for customers as possible, with antibacterial hand gels available at all times.
- All vehicles in for service/ MOT/ Repair and demonstrators will be sanitised before handing back to customers.
- If any customer is concerned or has been in contact with someone suffering Coronavirus symptoms, Furrows will, wherever possible, organise collection and delivery of vehicles.
- If any customer is experiencing symptoms of Coronavirus, please do not visit us, but feel free to contact us to organise an alternative plan of action: this could be collection/delivery, video communication of sales/service, phone and email communication.
Please be aware that with all these precautions in place, we intend to operate the business as usual, with all areas of our dealerships. Any national developments will be closely monitored daily.
We hope that all of our customers remain safe, and wish you all good health.