At Furrows ŠKODA we’ve fixed the prices of all our servicing and maintenance jobs, making it super simple to get superior ŠKODA servicing (try saying that quickly). All this for a budget-busting, easy-peasy price. It’s like having your cake and eating it.
Whether you choose a major service, minor service or an MOT, you can rest assured that the job will be carried out by a factory trained technician who cares about the detail. And when it comes to that all important detail called the price, there’s no nasty surprises.
Please note - If your vehicle requires brake fluid as part of a minor service this will be charged for seperately at a cost of £45.00
The MOT is an annual test of your ŠKODA's safety, roadworthiness and its exhaust emissions.
All models £39
Minor Service - All models £149
A minor service is carried out every 12 months or 10,000 miles, whichever comes sooner.
A minor service includes:
- Oil & filter change (fully synthetic oil)
- Vehicle inspection & report*
- Full vehicle road test**
- Vehicle & software enhancements from ŠKODA's database
- Replacement pollen filter †
- Diagnostic check including report
- Re-set service interval display
- Wash and vacuum
- ŠKODA stamp in service book
Major Service - All models £269
A major service is carried out every 24 months or 20,000 miles, whichever comes sooner.
A major service includes:
- Everything from a minor service
- Replacement air filter †
- Spark plugs † (petrol engine) or fuel filter † (diesel engine)
- Remove wheels and check brakes
- Check/ adjust tension of all drive belts
- Check/ replenish gearbox oil (where applicable)
- Check/ replenish final drive oil (where applicable)
- Check suspension system
- Check heating/ aircon operation
* Vehicle inspection: inspection of all lights, instruments, bodywork, glass, locks, battery, drive belts, suspension, steering, fuel lines, brake pads/shoes/discs, hoses, wash/wipe system, exhaust system, engine components, fluid levels and tyres.
** Vehicle road test: includes checking steering alignment, clutch and braking operation, engine performance, suspension noise and driving controls.
† These items will be replaced, if required. This will be determined by the manufacturer's service regime data.
Prices offered in our Fixed price servicing offer are the maximum selling prices. ŠKODA Authorised Repairers are free to offer prices lower than this offer.
This offer applies to vehicles following a fixed servicing regime only. Customers whose vehicles are on a flexible servicing regime can ask Furrows ŠKODA Oswestry about changing over to a fixed servicing regime if they believe this will better suit their needs.
For ŠKODA vehicles 3 years (from first MOT) up to 10 years old. Fixed price servicing is available to customers at participating ŠKODA retailers only. All prices are (where applicable) inclusive of standard parts, labour, oil and VAT and come with a two-year parts and labour warranty. This cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offers may be varied or withdrawn at any time.