Call Centre Operative – Furrows of Shrewsbury
Furrows of Shrewsbury are looking for an articulate and customer-focused applicant to join the Customer Service department as a Call Centre Operative. You will be joining a well-established and integral team within the dealership. The role entails communicating with customers on a day to day basis via phone and email, within one of the busiest departments in the dealership, so both fantastic communication and organisation skills are paramount.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise the daily booking of Aftersales work through the service workshop
- Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available
- Assist all customers with requests regarding parts, vehicle sales, servicing and repair
- Calculate accurate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs
- Answer customer’s questions regarding technical problems in a manner that is easily understood or direct them to the appropriate member of staff to do so
- Notify customers promptly of completion of work
- Handle customer feedback in a positive manner, and bring any issues to the attention of the relevant manager
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Customer service experience
- Strong IT Skills
- Phone handling experience
If you are interested in the above position please send a CV and covering letter to Keith Lloyd, Furrows Ltd, The Shrewsbury Garage, Benbow Business Park, Harlescott Lane, Shrewsbury, SY1 3EQ or alternatively email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 30th September 2017.